top of page
< Back

169 Bowne Road

We have been removing invasive plants organically since 2010 and either editing native regeneration, dividing & planting existing natives, and planting new natives of local ecotype when possible. Our property consists of 95% native plants, mostly indigenous, and growing. A large portion of the remaining 5% is food we grow, which is not native but also not invasive.

169 Bowne Road
169 Bowne Road
169 Bowne Road
bottom of page